All are welcome! St. Paul Lutheran Church
We welcome you to our website, and welcome you to any event on our worship and activity calendar.
Updated COVID-19 Status – June 24, 2020 & September 1, 2020
My dear sisters and brothers in Christ at St. Paul Lutheran Church –
I was glad when they said unto me, let us go into the house of the Lord!
St. Paul is reopening! Clark County has entered Phase 2, which allows churches to reopen. Beginning June 21, 2020, St. Paul will hold in-person service on Sunday mornings at 10:00.
All state guidelines will be followed:
- a maximum of 50 people in the pews
- required sign-in, for contact tracing
- mandatory masks, available at the church entrance
- hand sanitizer, available at the church entrance
Here are some other ways you can access the St. Paul Community:
- Join us live on Zoom for Sunday Worship – Service of the Word – at 10:00 a.m. each Sunday. To request the Zoom link, send an email to email@example.com or Pastor@stpaulvancouver.com.
- Receive the Service of the Word in writing by email. To be added to the email group, contact Pastor@stpaulvancouver.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Receive the Service of the Word by paper mail. To be added to the mailing list contact email@example.com or leave a voicemail with your name and complete mailing address at (360) 693-3531
- Talk to Pastor Linda. Email your telephone number to Pastor@stpaulvancouver.com or leave a voicemail with your name and phone number at (360) 693-3531
Regular Office Hours are also resuming:
- Mondays 9:00 am – noon
- Tuesdays 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Wednesdays 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
St. Paul Christian Daycare – is open and serving parents and children. Contact Angie Lippold at (360) 695-2884
Outsiders Inn at St. Paul – During these summer months, St. Paul is also operating “Outsiders Inn at St. Paul”, a homeless shelter funded by a grant from the City of Vancouver and overseen by Adam Kravitz and the non-profit organization Outsiders Inn.
In the healing love of Christ,
Linda A. Marousek
Event Calendar! See the Calendar [Click here…]
St. Paul Lutheran Church is a parish of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America in downtown Vancouver, WA.
Sunday Services Resume – New Events
June 21, 2020: Sunday Services resume at 10:00 am!
July 1, 2020: Noon hour contemplative prayer resumes Wednesdays 12:20 pm
July 5, 2020: Sunday morning Bible Study resumes 9:00 am in the fellowship hall
Kaffee und Kuchen with Julian : Canceled until further notice ……Want to learn German or brush up on your German? Join Julian Nelson at 4:00 pm Friday afternoons in the St. Paul Sanctuary – all ages are welcome. Kaffee und kuchen (coffee and cakes) to be provided.
Bible Study: Resuming Sunday, July 5, 2020 at 9:00am and every Sunday morning, we will hold a Bible Study. Current Topic: The Gospel of Matthew. Meet in the Church Fellowship Hall in the Basement
Gospel and Sermons – Recorded just for you.
St. Paul Christian Daycare
St. Paul Christian Daycare Serving infants through kindergarten.
Our Mission is to offer children a quality daycare program which provides learning experiences and encourages the children to explore the world around them. We have an open door policy inviting parents to participate in any classroom activity, or events.
6:30 am – 6:00 pm Monday – Friday
Call to learn more, schedule a visit or directly enroll:
Director: Angie Lippold